Give your website visitors, customers, employees or friends something to be excited about with Flip. The online version of the classic flip clock, Flip is an advanced and beautiful flip counter plugin. Easy to use and highly flexible, you can set up a custom counter on your website in minutes. Display visitor counts, countdown to a special date or celebrate progress. Whatever you’re planning, the options are endless.
CONFIGURE FLIP IN MINUTES
Flip is incredibly easy to install. Simply add some classes and data attributes to your HTML and you’re ready to go.
CREATE AN EYE-CATCHING AND HIGH-PERFORMING COUNTER
Flip is equipped with an array of features that makes it both stunning and extremely powerful. For instance, Flip offers:
- Stunning animations – Flip’s counters are designed to look and feel like real-life flip clocks
- Fast animations – these animations are also optimized for fast performance
- Unique presets – Flip includes ten exciting presets which you can use as is or customize to suit you. If you’re up for it, you can also build your own from scratch
- Responsive and mobile-friendly – Flip looks great and performs perfectly on all devices, including desktop computers, tablets and smart phones
- Excellent Browser Compatibility – Flip works with Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer 11+, Android 5+, Safari 9+ and iOS 9+ (please note that Safari on Windows is no longer supported by Apple)
CHOOSE EXACTLY WHAT AND HOW YOU COUNT
Whatever you want to get excited about, Flip can make it happen. There are endless options including:
- Countdown to date – build buzz about an upcoming event, whether it’s a sale, website launch, product launch, party or even Christmas
- Count up since date – want to celebrate something you’ve recently done or achieved? Count up instead of down!
- Countdown scheduler – if you want to count down towards something specific, like every Sunday at 10 o clock, for example, this function enables it automatically
- Count values – share news of how well something is going for your brand – sales figures, number of visitors, social media followers – you name it!
- Plain text – if you have something exciting to say that doesn’t need a countdown, you can use Flip’s plain text option to create a billboard displaying text instead
EASILY CUSTOMIZE FLIP TO SUIT YOU
Flip features a handy visual style tool that makes it easy for you to style your preset using simple controls. You can then copy and paste the code into your project.
When it comes to customizations, the options are endless. For instance, you can choose:
- Features such as shadows, colors, fonts, sizes and shapes – these are all customizable with CSS thanks to Flip’s HTML-based flipper
- Layout – with the layout framework, you can create your counters horizontally, vertically or laid out on top of each other
- Individual or composed flippers – choose one giant flipper or a flipper for each character
- Animation controls – set your animation speed and define animation easing modes with twenty-four different methods.
- Transforms – Flip features more than thirty different data transforms which you can use to format and animate the output value however you like
- Sounds – combine Flip with the free Boom plugin to add sounds to your flip panels
- Units | Flip supports, years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds and milliseconds.
Flip also offers handy features to ensure your countdown is operating exactly as you need it to. For instance, Flip can:
- Sync with your server – make sure the displayed time is synced with your server
- Automatically adapt to different time zones – Flip will display the right duration wherever your visitors are based
- Speak the local language – all labels and text can be changed to the language of the region
USE FLIP WITH WHATEVER PROGRAM SUITS YOU
Flip is a standalone plugin that isn’t dependent on certain frameworks. This means that whatever you prefer working with, Flip is ready to play nice. With that said, it’s compatible with:
- Bootstrap and Foundation, ensuring it works seamlessly with popular CSS frameworks.
Flip can also be integrated easily with WordPress by using the free WordPress plugin Snippy. All you need to do is:
Download Snippy a free WordPress plugin.
Watch this short step-by-step video on how to configure Flip with Snippy
EVERY DOWNLOAD INCLUDES:
- Installation instructions that are super easy to follow
- Extensive documentation on all of Flip’s capabilities so you know exactly how to make the most of our plugin
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE?
If you have any questions about our product or are having any issues, we’re happy to help. Contact us through the support page and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
1.7.2 | 25-06-2019
1.7.1 | 31-12-2018
- Fix problem where setting format to [‘d’, ‘m’] would throw an error.
1.7.0 | 14-05-2018
- Performance improvements
chartransforms, updated billboard template
1.5.2 | 22-02-2018
- Add example project to package.
- Fix problem with rendering on Edge 16.
1.5.0 | 02-08-2017
- Add auto fit to container option, add
data-layoutattribute to enable.
- Add chained scheduling, a counter can now contain multiple scheduled moments separated by commas.
- Improved module version so it’s easier to use in React.
- Improved visual quality now no longer renders transparent gap between top and bottom cards.
1.4.2 | 12-07-2017
- Improved rendering quality in newer versions of Firefox and Safari.
1.4.1 | 03-07-2017
- Fixed problem where jQuery API would not create ticker.
1.4.0 | 08-06-2017
- Improved rendering performance, elements out of view are no longer redrawn.
setPresetmethods which can be used in conjunction with the
presettransform to create transform presets.
- Fixed problem where programmatic creation of view did not work.
1.3.4 | 12-04-2017
- Fixed problem where removing repeater elements did not work.
1.3.3 | 23-03-2017
- Improved performance of Flip counters.
1.3.2 | 23-02-2017
tweentransforms handling of string input.
destroymethod destroying a little bit too much property.
boomplaying a sound when value did not change.
boomreturning the wrong element definition (‘audio’ instead of ‘boom’).
1.3.1 | 21-02-2017
- Fixed problem where
Tick.createwould throw an error if no element and no options were supplied.
1.3.0 | 20-02-2017
- Initial release of Flip.
1.2.0 | 15-02-2017
- Initial release of Line.
- Add cancel method to internal animation function.
- Add value and tween transform functions.
data-valueattribute to default text view.
- Improved step, spring and arrive transform functions.
- Improved internal counter setup.
1.1.0 | 31-01-2017
- Initial release of Swap.
- Improved internal duration code.
- Fixed timer reset method, did not reset.
- Added “ms” as milliseconds Time Unit.
- Added duration transform.
1.0.0 | 26-01-2017
- Initial release of Dots.