MyJSON is a PHP5 Class, with it, you are now able to:
- Create JSON string from a MySQL Query
- Insert JSON content into a MySQL Table
- Create/Insert will work as export! So you is a new experience on backups: with JSON!
- The JSON created can be indented or not, you choose
- Easy to get class-failure errors
- Examples of both functions are included
Creating JSON from MySQL query:
echo $json->SQLtoJSON("SELECT * FROM your_table");
Creating indented JSON from MySQL Query:
echo $json->SQLtoJSON("SELECT * FROM your_table", true);
Creating MySQL QUery from JSON:
Rating will be really appreciated.
Questions? Suggestions? Please, don’t doubt to leave a comment!