Botble CMS v3.6.1 – PHP platform based on Laravel Framework 5.8
By: Botble Technologies
Thank you for purchasing this CMS. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email us via contact form in our profile page here for quick support. Thanks so much!
Hi supported users, if you got error from Botble CMS, please check this issue page first: https://github.com/botble/issues/issues, it’s maybe help you fix your problem.
If you can not find solution, please help me create new issue for that.
- Homepage: https://cms.botble.com
- Admin Area: https://cms.botble.com/admin
- Username: botble
- Password: 159357
- Working with plugin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAiKnnb9dH8
Why choose us
- Coding Standard: All code follow coding standards PSR-2 and best practices
Validated by Codeship
Fully Responsive: Compatible with all screen resolutions
- Powerful Permission System: Manage user, team, role by permissions. Easy to manage user by permissions.
- Page, blog, menu, contact modules are provided with the use of components to avoid boilerplate code.
- A vast number of jQuery components are provided, which helps you save time.
- Admin template comes with color schemes to match your taste.
- Apache, nginx, or another compatible web server.
- PHP >= 7.1.3 >> Higher
- MySQL Database server
- PDO PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Exif PHP Extension
- Fileinfo Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- Module Re_write server
- PHP_CURL Module Enable
Dashboard with Google Analytics, recent posts, error logs…
2 themes already now.
This widget likes with WordPress widget.
6/ Theme options
There are many plugins for you now.
10/ Roles & Permissions
11/ Other features
Visit us at botble.com