Ecommerce is a complete and responsive ecommerce Content Management System (CMS) for your online business. This online store will help your customers to easily purchase products from your store easily by means of PayPal, Stripe and Bank Payment system. Users can search for any products and add products to their cart before purchasing by choosing size and color of a product. You also can use this online ecommerce script for any kind of online stores (you can select your own products from admin panel).
This CMS has a nice and attractive front end and back end interface that are really awesome and eyecatching. The back end has a lot of nice and maintainable features that are needed for a modern and professional ecommerce website to handle the contents easily by client. Almost all kinds of changes are possible to do using the admin panel without having any kind or programming language knowledge.
This CMS is built using the procedural php (with PDO feature) and without any framework. For this reason, it can be customized easily by most of the developers.
This CMS is protected against SQL injection, XSS and other attack and your website will be safe. Also in all pages, admin level security and invalid page url submission checking were done.
Ecommerce CMS script has the following features:
- Easy to use
- User-friendly Interface
- Easy Installation
- Fully responsive
- Powerful Admin Panel
- Clean and Comment based Coding
- Important Dashboard Statistics
- Free Customer Registration & Email Confirmation
- Forget Password Option
- Country-wise Shipping Cost Setup
- Manual Shipping Status Change
- Email Subscription System
- Subscriber Data Export as CSV
- Product Search in Header
- Adding any 3rd party script into head and body tag
- Easy Use of Google Analytic, Facebook Comment etc.
- Live Chat Script Setup
- Customer Rating System
- Customer Dashboard
- Customer Profile Update
- Customer Billing and Shipping Information Update
- Customer Order History
- Message to Customer after Payment
- PayPal Payment System
- Stripe Payment System
- Bank Payment System
- Cash On Delivery Payment System
- Multi-Language Support
- 3 Level (Top Level, Mid Level and End Level) Product Categories
- Showing New and Old Price Below Product
- Complete Blog Page Management
- Facebook Comment for Blog
- SEO meta data setup for each post, page and category
- Social Media URL Management
- Photo and Video Gallery Management
- Testimonial, FAQ, About and Contact Page Content Management
- Advertisement Section in Home Page
- Advertisement Section in Product Category Sidebar
Username: [email protected]
Username: cus[email protected]
- Bootstrap Touch Slider
- Font Awesome
- Google Font
- Jquery Rating Plugin
- Magnefic Popup
- Dashboard Template
- Data will not saved in demo version.
- Demo images are not attached in the main file.
Version: 1.7 (October 15, 2019)
1. Settings table is divided in multi tables in the database to avoid some problems. 2. Summernote editor is removed and Ckeditor is added. 3. Cash On Delivery is added as payment option.
Version: 1.6 (October 10, 2019)
1. SMTP Option added in settings. 2. SMTP fields added in the database. 3. Forget Password option added for the admin panel.
Version: 1.5 (November 09, 2018)
1. Theme color changing option is added in admin backend. 2. Updated the settings.php in back end. 3. Updated the header.php file in front end. 4. Added color field in the settings table in database.
Version: 1.4 (October 20, 2018)
1. Fixed minor bug in customer registration page. 2. Updated the documentation.
Version: 1.3 (October 04, 2018)
1. Fixed: PHP file for Shipping Cost Delete is fixed.
Version: 1.2 (August 14, 2018)
1. Replaced the existing emailing system with PHPMailer to send email more accurately. 2. Fixed minor bugs in verify subscriber page. Thank you!
Version: 1.1 (April 21, 2018)
1. Fixed: config.php file wrong link is fixed for PayPal, Stripe and Bank 2. Fixed: Subscriber verification error fixed. verify-subscriber.php file added. 3. Added: Subscribers can be removed from admin panel now.
Version: 1.0 (March 2, 2018)