LDWAP is the best package for kick-start of laravel project. LDWAP made with latest twitter-bootstrap 3 library.
You just need to configure this package and your website will be ready to go. Everything will be setup dynamically for frontend and everything can be managable from strong backend admin panel made with laravel 5 framework.
You can manage your frontend website using backend admin panel. Here is the list of features that you will get with this LDWAP package.
Home Page with Dynamic Slider
- Page content can be change from admin panel page management section and you can change slider images from slider management section.
- You can add as many as pages from admin panel page management section and it will automatically appear in frontend of your website.
- Fully dynamic and manageable from admin panel team management section. You can set team member firstname, lastname, role, facebook link, twitter link, linkedin link, googleplus link, stackoverflow link, description and photo.
- This page will display all the services that you have added from admin panel. You can set Title, Description and Image from admin panel
Portfolio Page with filtering options
- This page will display all the portfolio items with category filter functionality which you have added from admin panel. It will display Portfolio Title, Project link, Description and Portfolio image.
Contact Page with Enquiry Form
- This page will display your contact details and location map which can be managable from admin panel and this page have enquiry form which can send email with all the details to admininstrator email address when any user made enquiry by submitting this form.
Admin Panel Backend Features
Login with Forgot Password
- Secure admin with login access and reset password functionality.
- Dashboad with quick overview of all the modules.
- Site setting form with these fields, Site title, Address, Map, Email, facebook, linkedin, twitter, googleplus and logo.
- Admin profile form.
- Admin can change password from here.
- Page Add, Edit, Active/Inactive, Delete and listing with sort and search funcationality using Datatable.
Metadata Management (SEO)
- Metadata Add, Edit, Delete and listing with sort and search funcationality using Datatable.
- Slider Add, Edit, Active/Inactive, Delete and listing with sort and search funcationality using Datatable.
- Team Add, Edit, Active/Inactive, Delete and listing with sort and search funcationality using Datatable.
- Service Add, Edit, Active/Inactive, Delete and listing with sort and search funcationality using Datatable.
- Portfolio Category Add, Edit, Active/Inactive, Delete and listing with sort and search funcationality using Datatable.
- Portfolio Add, Edit, Active/Inactive, Delete and listing with sort and search funcationality using Datatable.
- Enquiry list with opeartion like Pending/Answered, Delete, sorting and searching using Datatable.
Laravel 5.3 Framework
Responsive twitter-bootstrap theme
Responsive Admin Panel
Latest jQuery and font-awesome library
Powerful Admin Panel with secure login
How to Configure
Extract zip package
Update .env file and set below variables
- MAIL_USERNAME=YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
- MAIL_PASSWORD=YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD
Create database and import demo_ldwap.sql (attached).
That’s it you are ready to go.
Please note that in live demo any operation like: add, edit, delete, active/inactive will not take effect. These all operations will work in purchased version.
Change Log : 5th December 2016
-Fixed: www.ldwap.com/resources/views/admin/metadataList.blade.php line no.38, 39 and 40 there was a typing error. -Removed: Remove the unnecessary files i.e. www.ldwap.com/resources/views/admin/product.blade.php -Removed: Remove the unnecessary files i.e. www.ldwap.com/resources/views/admin/productList.blade.php
Version 1.1 : 25th June 2017 Laravel 5.1 To Laravel 5.3
- Upgrade laravel version from Laravel 5.1 To Laravel 5.3
- You can add multiple pages and it will automatically appear in frontend of your website
- Naming of all Admin controllers change like: AdminDashboardController to DashboardController etc…
Version 1.2 : 25th Jan 2018
- Remove robots.txt from forbidden
- Mail configuration and changes
- Contact page contact form add subject field
- Add favicon icon
- Remove extra js and css from files
www.ldwap.com/.htaccess config ------- www.ldwap.com/config/settings.php www.ldwap.com/config/mail.php assets ------- www.ldwap.com/assets/js/custom.js www.ldwap.com/assets/js/common.js www.ldwap.com/assets/images/favicon.png www.ldwap.com/assets/admin/img/favicon.png Frontend files ------------- www.ldwap.com/app/Http/Controllers/Frontend/HomeController.php www.ldwap.com/app/Http/Controllers/Controller.php www.ldwap.com/resources/views/frontend/contact.blade.php www.ldwap.com/resources/views/frontend/layouts/default.blade.php www.ldwap.com/resources/views/frontend/emails/enquiry.blade.php Admin Files -------- www.ldwap.com/app/Http/Controllers/Admin/EnquiryController.php www.ldwap.com/resources/views/admin/login.blade.php www.ldwap.com/resources/views/admin/layouts/default.blade.php www.ldwap.com/resources/views/admin/enquiryList.blade.php www.ldwap.com/resources/views/admin/enquiryDetails.blade.php DB Changes ----------- ALTER TABLE `enquiries` ADD `subject` TEXT NOT NULL AFTER `email`; www.ldwap.com/database/migrations/2016_10_24_061326_create_enquiries_table.php www.ldwap.com/database/seeds/AdminTableSeeder.php
Version 2.0 : 2nd December 2019 Laravel 5.3 To Laravel 6.X
- Upgrade laravel version from Laravel 5.3 To Laravel 6.X