This application helps you to create in no time a mobile version of a website. This script supports all major devices like iPhone, Blackberry, Android devices, PSP, Windows mobile, Opera mini devices and other generic devices.
With this script there is no need for you to create a subdomain for your mobile website. This script detects if the visitor is using a mobile device and then shows the right versions.
To implement this script on your website you only need to include one file in the index.php file of your website. This way it’s possible to use this on any kind of website: wordpress, joomla, drupal or just custom written.
- Usable for every PHP website
- Animated page transitions
- Automatic phone detection
- Very well PDF documentation
- Uses templates (customizable)
- Show news using an RSS feed
- Contact page
- Custom HTML pages
Here you can view a live preview.
We now also have a PRO version of this script. For small websites the lite version will suffice, but if you want more control over styling and content than the Mobile Site PRO version is a better choice.
- Updated mobile detection script
- Added viewport header to Android template
- Fixed bottom back button
- Contact form problems solved
- Contact form labels are no changable in the configuration file.
- Fixed arrow icon on links
- Added button to switch normal site/mobile site
- Android support
- Custom iPhone desktop icon
- Fixed some small problems
- Fixed rss read more links
- Added Windows mobile support
- Added generic device support
- Added opera mini support
- AddedFile_get/File_put workaround
- Google Analytics support
- Fixed some CSS problems
- Blackberry support