Convert any currency to allowed PayPal currencies for PayPal’s Payment Gateway within WooCommerce
This plugin is for WooCommerce shops with a shop currency not in this list: “AUD, BRL, CAD, CZK, DKK, EUR, HKD, HUF, ILS, JPY, MYR, MXN, NOK, NZD, PHP, PLN, GBP, SGD, SEK, CHF, TWD, THB, USD”, or want to convert into a different PayPal currency to avoid conversion fees by PayPal.
Or simply want to forward PayPal fees to your customer.
- Convert any given WooCommerce shop currency to allowed PayPal currencies for PayPal’s Payment Gateway within WooCommerce on checkout.
- Supports customized version of PayPal Digital Goods gateway
- Supports customized version of PayPal Advanced.
- Supports customized version of Social Deals Engine
Supports PayPal Express Checkout for WooCommerce…but please test thorougly! This is somewhat BETA
- Converts Shopping cart total.
- Converts Tax
- Converts shipping costs
Important Note for versions 3.2.1 or older: shippment does not appear correct in the Payment description on checkout, but only when shippment is based on country and is changed on checkout. Is fixed in the version 3.3.
- Converts handling fees
- Custom Currency setup available
- Show the Cart Total, Shipping Total, Handling fee, Order Total Tax, Order Total inclusive Tax, and Conversion Rate in PayPal related payment gateways descriptions
- Allows setting of additional handling fees on fixed or percentage base.
- Automatically update the currency exchange rate between your shop currency and the desired PayPal currency with WP-crontrol (or any other cron plugin), your hosting servers cron job, or a 3rd party cron job service.
- Actual Currency Exchange Rates will be retrieved from “Open Exchange Rates API”, Xignite, Currency Converter API, Apilayer API, or European Central Bank.
- Display of Google’s exchange rates history chart of the last 5 years for information purpose.
- Have your virtual product orders automatically completed after checkout!
- Have your non virtual product orders automatically completed after checkout!
- Have your standard product orders automatically processed after checkout!
- Add a note to the order email adding information about currency exchange rate and converted order total.
- Sends notification email to the admin’s email address when the exchange rate has been updated.
- Logs the actions into a log file.
- Tool-tip help on every item.
- Translation Ready
- Easy to Setup
- Gives warning for unsupported php.ini settings.
- Detailed Documentation Included
- Find the settings page in WooCommerce’s sub menu.
- First time only: Select your target Currency
- Accept the suggested exchange rate shown in the button.
- Save settings.
EXCHANGE RATE PROVIDER SELECTION
Go to the 2nd tab and choose your favorite exchange rate provider other than the preselected one.
Recommended: register a valid API ID and activate it with the radio button.
If you need a custom currency,check the check-box “Use Custom Currency” on top of the 1st tab, then you will see 3 new text input fields
called Code, Symbol, and Name. Fill this out with the appropriate settings.
For example: Code=”XOF”, Symbol=”XOF”, Name= “CFA Franc”
Save your settings and navigate to WooCommerce’s settings page where you should find your new custom currency.
Select it and save your settings.
Navigate back to PayPal Currency Converter Pro settings page to check if everything is set.
You can set a fixed amount and a calculated fee based on a percentage. You can decide if the handling fee should be taxed or not, and you can decide if the percentage calculation should as well be calculated including the shipping total. Furthermore you may name your handling fee resp. how it is shown in your order details.
As soon as the amount or percentage is greater than zero, it will be added and as a part of the order total be converted as well. So you can forward the PayPal charge to your customer.
ORDER AUTO COMPLETION
This settings are on by default.
Override PayPal’s Validation error on “amount comparison” or “PayPal currencies do not match”.
Orders for virtual (downloadable) products will be completed when checked! Non virtual product orders will be set to processing and stock will be reduced.
AUTOMATIC EXR UPDATES
For automatic updates you have three options.
One option is to use a suitable Cron-Job plugin like “WP-Crontrol” and register the hook “ppcc_cexr_update” for your desired update frequency.
Another option is to call the given AJAX url (http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=ppcc&ppcc_function=cexr_update) from your hosting servers cron job or an online cron job service like EASYCRON.COM for a hassle free solution.
(This ensures an accurate timing for the upates.)
LOG / EMAIL NOTIFICATION
If the checkbox “log” is checked an email notification will be sent to the admin’s email address every time the exchange rate is updated with date, time, and exchange rate value.
Furthermore the log file will be populated with every action the plugin does.
The log file can be found and viewed in the indicated location while using your FTP client.
For additional convenience you can open the log-file in a pop up window.
To make this work add: “Allow from <your servers ID will be indicated in the plugin>” to the .htaccess file inside ”../plugins/woocommerce/logs/”
How can I show the converted total, tax, and conversion rate on the checkout page?
Sample payment description content:
Cart Total: <span class="ppcc_cart_total" /><br />
Shipping Total: <span class="ppcc_shipping_total" /><br />
Handling <span class="ppcc_handling_percentage" />% plus <span class="ppcc_handling_amount" /> fixed.<br />
Handling total: <span class="ppcc_handling_amount_total" /><br />
Order Total Tax: <span class="ppcc_tax_total" /><br />
Order Total inclusive Tax: <span class="ppcc_total_order_inc_tax" /><br />
Conversion Rate: <span class="ppcc_cr" />
- Version 3.3.1 addresses the API change of free.currencyconverterapi.com, since ther V6, a API ID is mandatory.
- Version 3.3 changed the handling of the Paymant Description values.
- Since Version 3.0 you may enjoy a tabbed and reorganized backend page.
- Watch a demo of PAYPAL CURRENCY CONVERTER PRO FOR WOOCOMMERCE Ver. 2.2.3 on Youtube.
- Version 2.2.4 comes with a bunch of new currency exchange rate provider!
- Version 2.2.3 comes with the new awaited feature “Handling fees” and is now available. It allows you to add handling fees on a percentage base and/or fixed amount base!
- Version 2.1.7 addresses the problem with allow_url_fopen which is not supported by certain ISPs. Thus CURL is now used.
- Version 2.1.6 addresses an issue with the deprecated function wp_get_sites().
- Version 2.1.3 now supports MultiSite environment.
Since version 2.1:
Rate precision can now be settled by choosing the numbers of digits to round to.
Improved precison for YAHOO exchangerates through cross currency calculation.
Custom currency exchange rate. can be enabled.
Since version 2.0:
You may now add an email complete order note showing the currency conversion rate and the converted total.
This order is payed with PayPal, converted with the currency exchange rate <em>%s%s/%s</em>.<br />Billed Total: <strong>%s</strong>
Auto completion for virtual orders and auto processing for normal orders can be enabled in the backend.
Works with PayPal Express
- Since version 1.7 a new exchange rate provider (National Bank of Romania) is added especially for RON.
Since version 1.6 you may use span tags with specific ids to pull the total, the tax, and the conversion rate inside a supported payment gateway description.
<span id="ppcc_total" /> (Includes <span id="ppcc_tax" /> Tax)</strong>
(Currency conversion rate = <span id="ppcc_cr" />)
Since version 1.5 PayPal Currency Converter Pro for WooCommerce also supports PayPal Digital Goods gateway.
Ask me for a quote to help with the set up of your PayPal Digital Goods gateway.
Download Png Image
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
Using Virtual Reality to Engage Special Demands Students
VR is mostly a new form of entertainment that allows users to immerse themselves in an encounter like zero other....
Antivirus Software Rewards
Antivirus computer software can help give protection to your computer against phishing scams and destructive software. Older adults are particularly...
Ideal Data Room Services
Best data room providers are a combination of functionality and ease of use. Some data room providers present features such...
On the web Security Guidelines
In an progressively connected world, web based security is of critical importance for everyone, right from individuals to businesses. We...
What you need to Know About Organization Process Motorisation Software
While you’re continue to deciding whether to use organization process motorisation software, there are a few things you should know...
Which in turn Business Expansion Software is Good for Your Company?
Business production tools help your company run smoothly and scale. That they cut around all departments within your business. From...
The right way to Market an electronic Business
There are a number of ways to market a digital organization. You can use digital marketing strategies to build brand...
Malware Review — What to Look For in Antivirus Software
An anti-virus review will let you decide if the particular applications are worth the charge. This can be especially useful...
The way to select the Perfect Ant-virus Software For Your PC
If you want the very best antivirus software program for your PC, then get come to the right place. There...
Greatest Free Antivirus security software
If you’re looking for the best cost-free antivirus that you can purchase, then you’ve come to the right place. Presently...
What Board Websites Can Perform For Your Company
In this article, we are going to look at what board websites can carry out for your organization. Plank portals...
VPN and Anti-virus
VPN and antivirus operate tandem to be sure your online reliability. While anti virus protects your laptop or computer against...
Ways to Keep Your Economic Data Secure
As the earth becomes even more digital, financial support organizations will be collecting 360-degree views of customers’ activities and writing...
Is usually Free Malware For Business Perfect for Your Business?
A free antivirus for business method comes with a number of benefits, although it’s a bad means to fix every...
The best Antivirus Application
If you’re looking for the perfect anti virus software, you may have come to the right place. There are many...
Wordpress Plugin8 months ago
Real Estate Agency Portal
Video Templates2 years ago
Cartoon Logo Reveal | After Effects Template
Scripts2 years ago
Signup Php Portal
Wordpress Plugin3 years ago
AdLinkFly – Monetized URL Shortener
Scripts2 years ago
GetFund – A Professional Laravel Crowdfunding Platform
Software3 years ago
Ardfry psd codec free download With Licence Key
Video Templates2 years ago
Trendy Sales Badges – MOGRT
Wordpress Themes2 years ago
VideoPro Video WordPress Theme 18.104.22.168