Php Rest Api + Angular TypeScript Code Generator
The provided php scripts will generate CURD operations for the given MySql Database schema in Angular Type script and Php Rest Api. It creates the all the folder structure in Angular with required components, services, html files, css files, models, Modules, routing files for Angular. And All the required php scripts for the tables with create, update, delete, read, read-one methods and php classes for each table.
Click here for the example site created using this tool and with out writing a single line of code.
- It creates php classes (one for each table).
- Creates methods(seperate php files) for CRUD operations (create, update, delete, read, readone)
- Creates Typscript class for Services, Components, Models, Modules, Routes.
- Creates Html Files, CSS files, for each table as forms.
- Supports Pagination, sorting.
- Primary key and Identity key handled.
- Supports MySql Only.
Updates to this version.
- Added the exclude tabes functionality to skip the tables from codegeneration.
- Added the features to add menues, lookups, configure validation messages, search functionality.
Updates to this version to older versions.
- Changed the alert boxes with the DialogRefs.
- Handled the exceptions.
- Implemented the required field validators and the numeric validations.
- Added snack bar to display the information.
Generated Code contains:
Php Rest Api folder structure it creates.
├────── database.php – file used for connecting to the database.
├─── objects/(for each table)
├────── “tablename”.php – contains properties and methods for “table” with database queries.
├─── “tablename”/(for each table)
├────── create.php – file that will accept posted data to be saved to database.
├────── delete.php – file that will accept a ID to delete a database record.
├────── read.php – file that will output JSON data based from “given table” database records.
├────── read_one.php – file that will accept ID to read a record from the database.
├────── update.php – file that will accept a ID to update a database record.
Angular TypeScript files
- For display : Each table will have Component file, html file, css file.
- For Add and Update : Each table will have Component file, html file, css file, service file and module file.
- For Delete : Each table will have Component file, service file and module file.
- Services : Each table will have a separate service file.
All the attached web screen generated by this tool. With out writing a single line of code.
**It needs primary key for each table. It supports only one primary key.
The code generation takes place in the server this script is only for taking the inputs and send it to server. The serve process the given data and generates the code which will provide the the download path.