v2.1 released! – Nov. 11th, 2011
Be sure to check out the AJAX version of this contact form – embed the form in any page (including .html) and send messages without reloading the page!
Simple PHP Contact Form allows you to easily place a self-contained Contact Page on any PHP page of your website.
View a demo installation!
- Very easy to integrate into any existing PHP page on your website.
- The form style can be integrated into your existing website Stylesheet.
- All fields have a validation script so you get the *required info you need.
- Anti spam, are you human? filter.
- Only 1 option to configure (your email address) to make the script function.
- Integrated thank you / success page.
- Integrated error messages, if fields aren’t correct or incomplete.
- Uses standard server features for a no-hassle installation.
- Customisable email message that you receive.
- Customisable email subject.
- Submit phone number and digit validation.
PHP5.x with mail()
Can be tweaked/modified once purchased if you know the PHP language.
Please contact with any questions you may have via the contact form on our author profile page. Full online documentation and support FAQ’s included with the file for simple integration in your existing website or as a stand-alone product.
- 31/10/2011 – v2.1 – Fixed deprecated PHP code, added error mail checking
- 24/06/2009 – Updated readme.txt for phone number validation.
- 24/06/2009 – Added support for phone number and digit validation.
Like this product? Check out Jigowatt’s other offerings: