Stomp Opener | Claps Opener | Stomp Promo
Stomp Opener is a dynamic, clean and rhythm Premiere Pro template with an eye-catching design, kinetic text animations, and energy transitions. Fast and claps Stomp Opener is a vigorously animated project. Perfect for your energy intro or promo, corporate video, commercials presentation. It’s so easy to use, just change the text, drag your media, click render and enjoy the result. The perfect introduction to your Facebook and Instagram ads, claps slideshows, bold typo TV commercials or use for your personal needs. This template contains 40 text holders and 70 media placeholders. Duration time: 0:35 min.
Video help file is included, check it on YouTube.
Download this Premiere Pro template today and create your unique product with rhythmic text animations. Impress everybody with this stylish, energetically animated, fast stomp opener. Stomp Opener is a high quality, well organized and easy customizing template. The included video tutorial is designed to save you time and help you create your projects in just a few steps. Enjoy and don’t forget to rate.
Attention! You can change only the image with the extension .png. In the description inside the project, there are links to online resources for image conversion. Project with 4K resolutions (3840×2160px). You should have a powerful enough computer to work smoothly in Premiere Pro CC 2019.
The project contains TDMOGRTTool.zxp – an extension for Premiere Pro
The “TDMOGRTTool” extension for Premiere Pro is designed to change the image inside * .MOGRT file.
Some adjustments about TDMOGRTTul:
- You can change only the image with the extension *.png. In the description inside the project there are links to online resources for image conversion.
- The project needs to be changed and put on the render. Change photos NON-SAVE when closing a project. Changed the project – rendered.
Project available in After Effects and Final Cut Pro X version.
- Universal design;
- Easy color change;
- Well organized and easy to use;
- Premiere ProCC 2019 (works with essentials graphic panel) and Above;
- To change the fonts, After Effects 2019 (or above) must be installed;
- To add the video footages, After Effects 2019 (or above) must be installed;
- 4K (3840×2160p) Resolution;
- 70 Placeholders;
- 40 Textholders;
- Duration time: 0:35 min;
- TDMOGRTTool.zxp included;
- Video help file is included;
- The Fonts are not included; used free Montserrat Font;
- Photos from – Unsplash used in preview are not included;
- Music: Stomp and Claps by RedOctopus.
Not sure which License you need?
For basic information, check out Licenses of Videohive.
Need some help?
The included video tutorial is designed to save you time and help you create your projects in just a few steps. If this isn’t what you’re looking for or you have a question you need to be answered, get in touch through my profile page. I endeavor to get back to all queries as quickly as possible.
Love this item?