SUMO Reward Points is a Complete WooCommerce Loyalty Reward Points System and most comprehensive WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugin. Reward your Customers using Reward Points for Product Purchase, Writing Reviews, Sign up, Referrals, Social Promotion (Facebook like, Facebook share, Twitter tweet, Google+ share and VK.com) on your site etc. The earned Reward Points can be redeemed for future purchases. SUMO Reward Points offers the flexibility to offer reward points at Product Level, Category Level and Global Level. SUMO Reward Points supports simple, simple subscription, variable and variable subscription products. It supports Fixed Reward Points for Product purchase or Reward by Percentage of the Product Price. Coupon should be enabled in WooCommerce for SUMO Reward Points Plugin to work.
Reward Point Conversion Settings available for Earning Reward Points and Redeeming Reward Points. Also Maximum Redeeming Points in Cart can be set in the Settings Page. SUMO Reward Points is WPML Compatible and Translate Ready.
- Complete Reward Points System
- Built on Top of WooCommerce
- Points with Expiry
- Nominee Feature for Charity
- Make your Customers loyal using SUMO Reward Points
- Reward Points for Product Purchase, Signup, Writing Reviews, Referrals, Coupon Codes, Blog Post etc
- Reward Points can set at Product Level, Category Level and Global Level
- Reward Points for Social Promotion such as Facebook like, Facebook share, Twitter tweet and Google+ share
- Social (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, VK.com) Share for Referral Links
- Update SUMO Reward Points Options in Product Level/Category Level for Existing Product/Category
- Encashing Reward Points
- Buying Reward Points
- Member can Send Points to other Members
- Member Level Feature
- Strictly Point Pricing
- Reward Points Payment Gateway
- Redeem Points Option on Checkout Page
- Exclude Products/Categories from Redeeming Points
- Include Products/Categories which when added to Cart only Redeeming Points can be done
- Refer a Friend feature to promote Referrals
- Gift Vouchers with Reward Points
- Bulk Gift Voucher Creation
- Reward Points for Payment Gateways
- Point Conversion Rate can be set
- Minimum Points for First time redeeming
- Minimum Points Balance for redeeming
- Minimum Cart Total for redeeming
- Maximum Points for Redeeming on Cart can be set
- Maximum Discount for Reward Points Gateway
- Hide Apply Coupon Form in Cart Page
- Shortcodes Supported
- Import/Export Users and Reward Points in CSV
- Restrict/Ban Users from Earning and Redeeming Points by User Role/Individual Members
- Referral Reward should be applied when Members are x Days Old
- Username or User Id as Referral Key
- SMS Notification using Twilio or Nexmo
- API support for Developers
- Extensive Customization Options
- Translation Ready
- WPML, WPML String Translation and WooCommerce Multilingual Compatible – Please note you need all these 3 Plugins for Multi Language Mails to work
- Compatible with WooCommerce Booking Plugin Version 1.4.2
- Compatible with Dynamic Pricing Plugin
- and more
SUMO Reward Points is Compatible with
What Users Say?
How to Install SUMO Reward Points?
1. Download the file (sumorewardpoints.zip) of SUMO Reward Points from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumorewardpoints.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. rewardsystem.zip.
3. Install SUMO Reward Points i.e. rewardsystem.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Reward Points?
Please always test the new version in a testing site before you upgrade to the new version in your live site.
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Reward Points then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Reward Points in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumorewardpoints.zip) of SUMO Reward Points from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumorewardpoints.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. rewardsystem.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO Reward Points i.e. rewardsystem.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Before Upgrading to v10.0 from Older Versions(8.x and lower)
Please note the code is completely revamped in v10.0 for supporting Points with Expiry. Please make sure you test it in local server/dummy site before upgrading to v10.0 from Older Versions(8.x and lower) in your live site.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.