Hide or show your WooCommerce products separately for each user role
With WooCommerce Products Visibility plugin you can decide which products will be visible site-wide for each user role.
Bear in mind that WooCommerce Products Visibility is the ONLY plugin that offers you combined visibility rules. That means that you can hide products, categories and tags both at the same time for a particular role.
It is also the ONLY plugin that hides the selected products, categories and tags from your whole website, eg. from the menus, the widgets and even from the theme you use, as long as the theme is using standard WordPress filters.
And with the new updated version 2.0, it also supports multiple user roles.
And with the brand new updated version 3.0, you can also hide products based on custom taxonomies (like brands) or product attributes (like color, size, etc.). The ONLY plugin that gives you this ability. You asked, we served!
Finally, our plugin comes in 2 modes: hide whole products or hide prices and/or add to cart buttons.
- Hide or show products for non-logged in users.
- Hide or show products for logged-in users.
- Hide or show products for wholesale customers.
- Or just use your imagination, set your own user roles, and decide which products will be visible to each role.
- Hide prices and add to cart buttons for non-logged in users. Make them register in order to be able to see prices and shop online!
- Hide sale prices for non-logged in users. Give them a motive to register and see your offers!
- Or just hide add to cart buttons (but show prices) for non-logged in users.
- 2 modes: hide whole products or hide prices and/or adfd to cart buttons (NEW)
- Hide or show specific products for each user role
- Hide or show products based on tag for each user role
- Hide or show products based on category for each user role
- Hide or show products based on attributes (eg. color, size, etc.) for each user role (NEW)
- Hide or show products based on custom taxonomies (eg. brands) for each user role (NEW)
- Combine product, tag or category rules for each user role
- Hide products, categories and tags both at the same time for particular role
- Hide products, categories and tags from menus, widgets and cart
- Hide products, categories and tags from pages with shortcodes,
eg. [recent_products], [top_rated_products], [featured_products], etc.
- Compatible with custom user roles
- Compatible with multiple user roles
- Show products through direct URL option
- Compatible with Relevanssi plugin
- Compatible with YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search plugin
- Compatible with Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder and Beaver Builder
- Compatible with WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter plugin
- Compatible with WooCommerce Product Filter plugin
- Compatible with WooCommerce Brands plugin (NEW)
- Default logged user role for bulk actions
- Reset all rules button
- Toggle role visibility on backend to avoid clutter
- Quick-view which user roles have visibility rules at a glance
- Object Oriented Code
- WPML Compatible
- Multilingual Ready: .pot file included, for easy translation (RU, UA contributed by users)
- Top-notch after sale support from our development team
Multiple product hiding options
Multiple pricing hiding options
Easily accessible in one place for different user roles
User Role Rules: choose products, tags, categories and/or custom taxonomies, like brands or attributes (color, size, etc.)
Quick View which user roles have visibility rules at a glance
Toggle user role visibility to avoid clutter
Easily select products, tags, catecories or custom taxonomies through the dropdown or by searching
Multiple Roles per User Compatibility
Do you have more than one roles for a user? No problem. The plugin is compatible with multiple user roles.
Easily reset all your rules with the click of one button.
WPML Ready for multilingual sites
All your translated products will follow the rules that you set.
Example 1: Hide all products that have a specific category
Example 2: Show only products that have a specific tag
Example 3: Hide all products that have a specific category but exclude some
Or set your own complex rules!
Demo live preview
Take a look at our extensive online documentation.
Support & development
We provide fast and reliable support to our customers. You can count on us for after sale support and continued development of the plugin.
What customers say about WooCommerce Products Visibility
= 22.08.2019 version 3.6 * Fix - Show archive through direct URL fix = 19.07.2019 version 3.5 * Add - Filter for product attributes = 20.06.2019 version 3.4 * Fix - Bug with empty categories or tags that are contained inside rules = 14.05.2019 version 3.3 * Fix - Hide variation add to cart button = 29.01.2019 version 3.2 * Add - Helper filters = 23.11.2018 version 3.1 * Add - General settings page * Add - Hide prices and add to cart button mode * Add - Hide price option * Add - Hide add to cart button option * Add - Hide sales price option * Add - Enable rules on cron jobs option * Add - Apply rules on menus option * Add - Hide empty categories/tags/taxonomies option = 17.11.2018 version 3.0 * Add - Compatibility with custom taxonomies (eg. brands, attributes, etc.) = 28.09.2018 version 2.13 * Fix - Minor fixes = 25.07.2018 version 2.12 * Fix - WooCommerce related products fix 18.07.2018 version 2.11 * Add - Helper filter 13.06.2018 version 2.10 * Fix - YOAST SEO plugin sitemap exclude hidden products = 06.06.2018 version 2.9 * Fix - Apply change count for categories only if get_terms does not include products * Fix - If Show products through direct URL is enable, do not remove hidden products from cart = 17.05.2018 version 2.8 * Fix - Compatibility fix with WOOF - WooCommerce Products Filter plugin (ajax function) = 20.02.2018 version 2.7 * Add - Multiple user role wcpv_mur_intersect_include filter = 20.02.2018 version 2.6 * Add - General helper filters = 02.02.2018 version 2.5 * Add - Helper filter for multi-category products = 02.09.2017 version 2.4 * Add - Show products through direct URL option = 14.05.2017 version 2.3 = * Fix - Relevanssi search plugin compatibility fix * Fix - Live ajax search fix = 20.04.2017 version 2.2 = * Fix - Performance optimization = 05.04.2017 version 2.1 = * Add - Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 = 01.03.2017 version 2.0 = * Add - Multiple user roles per user compatibility * Add - Default logged user role added for bulk actions * Add - Hide hidden products from cart * Add - Reset all rules button * Fix - Performance optimization * Language - Fix Russian and Ukrainian translations = 24.01.2017 version 1.4 = * Fix - Do not hide irrelevant products from menus and widgets * Fix - Performance optimization = 13.01.2017 version 1.3 = * Add - Hide hidden products from menus * Fix - Do not hide post categories = 12.01.2017 version 1.2 = * Add - Hide hidden categories and tags from menus * Add - Hide hidden categories from WooCommerce Product Categories widget * Add - Fix categories counting in WooCommerce Product Categories widget * Add - Hide hidden tags from Product Tags widget * Language - Plugin localization * Language - Add Russian and Ukrainian translations = 29.12.2016 version 1.1 = * Fix - WPML problem with categories and tags = 07.11.2016 version 1.0 = * Initial release