We made it simple and powerfull
WordPress WhatsApp Support
More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp. WordPress WhatsApp Support plugin provides better and Whatsapp png
easy way to communicate visitors and customers directly to your support person. It runs on your own WordPress site,
allowing you full control over your support via WhatsApp.
- Multi Person Support
- Single Person Support
- Group Invitation
- Fully Responsive
- Fully Customizable
- Schedule by Days
- WooCommerce Product Query
- GDPR Ready
- Auto Popup with Sound
- Live Support Button Shortcode Generator
- Enable/Disable on Mobile Devices
- Enable/Disable on Desktops and Laptops
- Filter by Pages, Slugs
- Unlimited Contact or Support Buttons ( Shortcode )
- Change Popup Location on Mobile as well as Desktop
- Custom Welcome Message
- And More…
Note: If you upgrade the plugin from version 1.8.6 or older to version 1.8.7 then please do the following changes or if you installed the plugin first time then you do not need to do the following change
- If you are using WPML for multi languages then please re-translate the dynamic strings.
- Cross check your plugin settings again.
- Cross check your multi support person settings.
VERSION 1.8.7 – Nov 25, 2019 ( Major Update )
- We rapidly improving our plugin by fixing the major and minor bug. Please support us for the best.
- We changed the plugin structure for the better performance and security.
VERSION 1.8.6 – Nov 05, 2019
- Fix – Plugin activation and deactivation process.
VERSION 1.8.5 – Nov 04, 2019
- Add – Layout 8 – Multi Person Support layout with click to chat.
- Add – Plugin automated update.
Version 1.8.4 – Oct 27, 2019
- Added: Custom actions and hooks to make the plugin more customizable.
- Added: Missing Custom CSS save option and escape outputs.
Version 1.8.3 – Oct 21, 2019
- Security: Custom CSS output escape.
Version 1.8.2 – Oct 9, 2019
- Added: Number validation on mobile number fields.
- Added: More details to the layouts.
- Fixed: Group invitation ID issue.
- Fixed: Warning: count() Parameter must be an array or object that implements Countable…
Version 1.8.1 – Aug 17, 2019
- Fixed: Layout 6 pre-defined message issue.
- Fixed: Layout 6 UI issue.
Version 1.8 – Aug 13, 2019
- Added: Layout 6 – WhatsApp and message field.
- Added: QR code generator.
- Fixed: UI issues.
Version 1.7 – Jun 17, 2019
- Added: Brand new layout 7 with WhatsApp number field.
- Added: More control on Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics.
- Completely redesigned admin settings.
- Performance and security improvements.
- Added: Validation error animations.
- Improved built-in analytics.
- Added: Delete single or complete analytics.
- Added: Admin option to move click button horizontal and vertical.
- Added: Group invitation link generator.
Version 1.6.5 – Jan 24, 2019
- Added: WPML dynamic string translation supported.
- Added: Click tracking using Google analytics.
- Added: Click tracking using Facebook Pixel.
Version 1.6.4 – Jan 08, 2019
- Added: languages Arabic and Chinese.
- Fixed: Admin tooltip alignment issue.
- Added: Analytics deep report like Country, City, ZIP, Map, ISP and more.
- Added: Export analytics in CSV.
- Added: RTL Direction for languages like Arabic, Persian and Hebrew.
- Removed: unnecessary filter by WordPress and WooCommerce from admin options.
- Added: Enter key to send a message.
Version 1.6 – Dec 21, 2018
- Increased performance and loading speed.
- Clean Admin dashboard and beautiful help tooltip.
- Added: Languages – German, Spanish(Spain), Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazil)
- Added: Exclude product query button by products and categories.
- Added: Predefined text admin option to append some tags like Page title and Page URL with user chat.
- Added: WhatsApp Support Button generator via Visual Composer.
- Fixed: Layout 1, 2, and 6 center align issue.
- Fixed: Non translate ready text to translate ready.
Version 1.5.5 – Nov 12, 2018
- Added: Link Generator – Now you can generate WhatsApp Support link and share it with your users or clients.
- Added: Filter by Exclude Page – You can select specific pages where you won’t want to display the support
- Added: Show the only Icon on Phone – You can enable only trigger icon instead of text button on mobile devices.
- Added: Referral in Analytics – Now you can see the referral or page the customer come from in analytics.
Version 1.5.1 – Sept 13, 2018
- Fixed: Auto Popup Issue.