The WP Amortization Calculator is a professional, high quality, and highly customizable calculator that can be used for Mortgage, Auto or any kind of amortized loan. It can be inserted on a page or used as a widget, even multiple times Calculator due date.
Completely translation ready and included support for many different currency formats. Clean, material design will look great in any WordPress standards compliant theme.
- Simple WordPress plugin install
- Excellent lead capture tool
- Impress your visitors with a professional and high quality amortization calculator
- Educate your visitors with the costs involved in obtaining a home mortgage
- Perfect tool for Real Estate Agents and Lenders
- Clean and modern design
- Visual Composer integration – now available as a drag & drop Visual Composer element!
- Override main settings per calculator and use for different purposes
- Add your own logo and info to the PDF, and customize the email sent to leads
- Receive a BCC copy of email & PDF sent to visitors and see the type of loan they are interested in
- Back-end settings include many options for customization and personalization
- Automatic Updates included!
- Responsive design, amortization schedule collapses vertically on small screens
- Translation Ready with included translation files
- Use any currency symbol (left or right side) and 3 different money format choices
- Easily override styling with your own custom CSS
- Compatible with any standards compliant WordPress theme
- Not just for Mortgages, use for any amortized loan and de-select mortgage related results
- Simple to use, easy to install, powerful back-end features
- Use the shortcode, the widget or Visual Composer element
- Excellent plugin to include for theme developers
Included in Borrow Theme
Our amortization calculator is included in the Borrow Theme by Elite Author OceanThemes!
Version 1.4.3 - 2019-02-04 - Added Chinese font compatability for PDF Generation. Version 1.4.2 - 2018-12-22 - Updated TCPDF to latest version 6.2.25 to fix some warnings in php 7.3 Version 1.4.1 - 2018-11-27 - Added option to use checkbox or always show email input. It will only work if Allow Email Report Option is selected yes. Version 1.4 - 2018-07-24 - Added option to hide/show Down Payment from Form and results. Version 1.3 - 2018-06-24 * Fixed Bug and added ROI EU decimal system. Version 1.2 - 2017-12-04 - As Many Users Request/Demand Added Option of whether to show month or year or both as Term Type. Version 1.1.11 - 09-18-2017 - Fixed float value issue in Value Slider. Version 1.1.10 - 06-01-2017 - Bug fixes and slider options Version 1.1.8 - 04-07-2017 - Added optional slider controls for inputs Version 1.1.7 - 02-22-2017 - Fix for loading scripts only when shortcode is in use Version 1.1.6 - 10-26-2016 - Added RTL support - Added several fonts to choose from for PDF output Version 1.1.5 - 2-27-2016 - Percent or Amount option for down payment field - Reset mail content type after mail to avoid conflicts - https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23578 Version 1.1.4 - 12-15-2015 - CSS unique class names for form entry fields added (for further customization) - Small fix for plugin check if installed already - Choice of percent of loan amount for insurance estimates - Correction for PMI override display Version 1.1.3 - 10-8-2015 - Fixed title / tooltip display - Fixed Outlook display of pdf attachment with email Version 1.1.2 - 10-5-2015 - Changed svg info buttons on page to png...some servers aren't set up to serve svg - Changed a function name that conflicted with another plugin - Minor styling fixes Version 1.1.1 - 9-29-2015 - Fixed progress bar association for multiple calculators - Added per calculator overrides for all settings - Visual Composer integration - Max 50 years results for amortization schedule Version 1.1.0 - 9-26-2015 Initial Release
If you purchase the WP Amortization Calculator, please rate it well to encourage us to add features and improvements – Thank you!